Eight months with my baby today!!! I’m so happy and I can’t wait to come home to him in less than 2 weeks.
I can’t believe people are still asking this.
- romanticization of a maniplulative abuser
- lack of and/or disposal of the importance of consent
- taking advantage of someone from a lower socioeconomic class
- perpetuating the risky behavior of novices hopping into D/s with no idea what it is, which ends up subjecting them to
- creepy abusive assholes who prey on naive subs who thing 50 shades represents BDSM (and who are prime victims because they wouldn’t know that they are being taken advantage of since force and possessiveness seem ‘romantic to them’
- People running out to get zip ties or rope and shit to tie themselves up with without actually reading up on bondage. Blood clots and injuries ensue, yay
- People putting themselves into emotionally intense scenes with no preparation and ending up frightened, confused and uncomfortable.
tl;dr, if you think 50 shades is a good representative of BDSM you are too unprepared and naive to get into BDSM.
My room is stifling hot and the girls next door keep yelling even though everyone’s windows are open because it’s so hot outside. It is 1:30 in the morning and they keep yelling :(
I want to see this musical
I want to be IN this musical
I WANT TO BE EVERYONE IN THIS MUSICAL
50 Shades of Grey makes me so angry. That is not what a BDSM relationship is like. People who do enjoy BDSM are not fucked up/need to be saved/people who don’t have emotions. Doms are supposed to fully respect their Subs and would never do anything without their constant and enthusiastic consent. And Subs are supposed to fully trust their partner to never do anything to truly harm them.
50 Shades romanticises an an abusive relationship- end of story. That’s what people are going to think about ALL couples who have any kind of BDSM component to their relationship. And it’s infuriating.